We would like to invite you to take part at the 1rst RICAIP Brain & Breakfast Discussion:
Topic: Machine Learning for Autonomous Robotics
Current trends & limits in machine learning and 3D computer vision and their application in industrial environments with focus on autonomous robotics and HRC.
Opening note and discussion was led by:
Tim Schwartz (DFKI) and Torsten Sattler (CIIRC CTU)
Monday 14 December 2020 from 8:45 to 9:30 am
Free participation – online link to the Go-To-Meeting conference for registrated participants (the registration has been closed).
RICAIP Brain & Breakfast event is planned to be an informal business and/or scientific discussion in form of a round table with one or two keynote speakers. It serves as an open meeting for representatives of industrial companies with young or senior researchers providing unmediated two-way feedback or opportunity to brainstorm and get a direct consultancy on given topic.
In the “covid” time, we have to compromise our ideas and meet virtually, postponing the breakfast concept for next time.
This our first meeting will serve also as a pre-discussion on eventual RICAIP use cases – research questions that are involved in long-term outreach in the sence of attractive industries what has a connection to the RICAIP testbeds.
Online discussion will – among others – focus following topics:
- Interconnections of computer vision, robotics, augmented reality, and AI.
- Current trends and limits in machine learning and 3D computer vision and their application in autonomous robotics and HRC.
- Prospective and promising paths in further research development of these domains.
- Potential use of machine learning and 3D computer vision in industrial environments – use cases.
- RICAIP scientific teams (both CZ and GE and their external collaborators)
- Industrial companies: exclusive invitation for the members of the National Centre of Industry 4.0 (NCP4.0).